First ride of my new Vendetta
Just done a quick 10 minute test ride on my newly built Vendetta. I didn't have enough time to ride it far but I was surprised how easy it was to ride having only ridden my Freerider. Hope to get some more miles in tomorrow.
I need to do the following jobs though:-
1. Fit rear brake lever and cables
2. Order an extra chain (as a single chain is not long enough to be able to use the large chain ring or the 32 tooth gear on the cassette).
3. Add a washer to allow some clearance for the chain when in the small gear on the cassette as it fouls on the fork-
Has anyone else had this problem when fitting an 11speed?
4. Fit the front derailleur cable ( this can wait until I get the extra chain)
5. Adjust the boom length slightly
6. Check all fixings are tight (as I could not wait to try it out)