buy kit convertion

carlosribeiro58

Hello,

~~I'm new here in the forum and would like to thank the oprotunidade.
I am wanting to mount the convertion kit on my bike, but I can not find where I can buy.
Have rode my upgraded with parts, but would like to build a safe and secure with original parts.

Grateful to everyone who can help me.

currystomper

The conversion is now not available...

Hi

I think you will find that you can't get the conversion new any more as it has be discontinued.

..I don't have one any more but you may find someone here on the forum has a second hand one to sell.

Cheers

CS

Vargas

Sorry for writing in

Sorry for writing in Portuguese but this guy is a local.

Oi Carlos,
Você é o Carlos Ribeiro de Itajubá?
Eu moro no Rio de Janeiro e tenho uma Quest. Antes eu tive uma Sofrider - na verdade o kit que você está procurando, montado num quadro que a Cruzbike também vendia como Kit.
Infelizmente eles retiraram recentemente o kit e a Sofrider de produção e não os vendem mais. Só usados. De vez em quando aparece um anúncio.
Se quiser dar uma volta, a minha está a disposição.
Sugiro inscrever-se no grupo http://recliforum.forumeiros.com/. Tem gente muito boa lá, que sabe tudo de reclinadas, inclusive dois amigos aqui do Rio que fabricam reclinadas, o Pedro Zohrer, comercialmente, e o Daniel como hobby.
Saudações reclineiras,
Vargas

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
According to Google:
Hi

According to Google:

Hi Carlos,
Are you Carlos Ribeiro de Itajubá?
I live in Rio de Janeiro and have a Quest. Before I had a Sofrider - in fact the kit you are looking for, mounted on a frame that Cruzbike also sold as Kit.
Unfortunately they recently withdrew the kit and the Sofrider production and not sell them more. Only used. From time to time an ad appears.
If you want a ride, my is available.
I suggest signing up for http://recliforum.forumeiros.com/ group. It has very good people there, who knows all of recumbent, including two friends here in Rio that manufacture recumbent, Peter Zöhrer, commercially, and Daniel as a hobby.
Greetings reclineiras,
Vargas

Rick Barber

Conversion kit.

I've been waiting for several years to be able to build a bike like this, actually have a frame that will work, and now log in to find out that the conversion kit is now out of production and not for sale!!! If anyone has any information that might help me out, a second hand kit that would work or any other help to offer, I'd be greatly obliged! Totally bummed out, as I finally look to have the money to build the bike of my dreams!!! I simply can't afford to buy one of the now 'standard' bike kits..........

teacherbill

I live in Florida. I have a conversion kit that I will sell. It has been with me for about 5 or 6 years and has about 3,000 miles on it. 700x25 wheels. I was involved in an auto accident and fractured multiple vertebrae. Neurosurgeon said no more two wheeled bikes.

madsen

I live in Florida. I have a conversion kit that I will sell. It has been with me for about 5 or 6 years and has about 3,000 miles on it. 700x25 wheels. I was involved in an auto accident and fractured multiple vertebrae. Neurosurgeon said no more two wheeled bikes.
I would like to buy your conversion kit.
John Madsen

teacherbill

I still have the conversion kit for sale. I will disassemble my bike and ship. You will have to pay for shipping from Sebastian, FL.

teacherbill

So far, no real takers but some interest. The kit is set up for 700x25. It is a go fast machine. I used to keep up with some of the uprights until the engine started slowing down, then an auto accident ended riding anything with 2 wheels, per doctors orders. I am in Florida.