ratz
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Ratz
    Just saw your recent post re gear for sale, don't suppose you have a used Tri rig font calliper brake up for grabs , never hurts to ask..
    Cheers Bentas
    So, Ratz, I am new to the Forum. How do I write a post? I don't see an option anywhere for starting a new post? Thanks.
    castlerobber
    castlerobber
    Go into the specific forum you want to post in (Adventure Series, The Bike Rack, whatever). There'll be a "Post New Thread" button in the upper right, just below the search box. Click that to get started.
    Hi Bob,
    Can you please suggest if there are people on the forum who managed to get a working Shimano 105/Ultegra build with a V20
    without using extra spacers/washers/frame modifications?
    Thank you very much!
    Happy dance, my redesigned FLO 90's shipped today, 6 months tardy, let's hope they work this time.
    Hi Bob, It was great meeting you this past weekend. I'm looking for a little more help with the Q rings we talked about. I found the "Q Ring Upgrade thread and followed the Jenson link. I'm not sure what tooth count I should get. ...34, 36,38, 44? Also, I looked on the Back Country website and did not see the Q Rings. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    Tom Roberts
    Tom Roberts
    Bob, The q-ring arrived and I'm working on the installation. I would like to make sure it's in the correct position before reassembly. ...so, when the crank is in a horizontal position pointed forward there is one bolt hole just above it and one just below it. Should the #4 position on the ring go in the bolt hole above or below the crank. ( In the pictures on the q-ring thread it is below.) Thanks
    ratz
    ratz
    #4 on the bolt below the crank. Or another way to say it the BOLT that leads the crank through it's revolution.
    Tom Roberts
    Tom Roberts
    Thanks
    Did you get a chance to take some pics of your Fly12 mount on the bike?
    ratz
    ratz
    Not yet; been a busy spring thing is sitting waiting for a first ride test.
    ratz
    ratz
    got footage today, a little disappointed in the unit, i'll get some video processed and posted
    Hello
    This snow is finally melting in northern Michigan ! I went out to the parking lot with my Silvio for the first time this afternoon. Yikes! Please send me your script for learning how to ride. Another thing, how do you park this thing when you're going downtown for coffee?
    SRAM ETAP WIRELESS SHIFTING: Your cruzbike will never be the same again.
    Ratz,
    I'm new to bikes, recumbents, trikes. Very interested in Cruz. New to this forum, so not sure if this is a private message or not but would like to contact you. I'm from MN also.
    read dcrainmaker.com today at the risk of your wallet. You have been warned
    totally understand . kids wife first cycling second job third and dang where did the time go :) you would seem to be able to fit 28 hours into your long days ratz. you have so much on your plate and you give so much of yourself. i appreciate so much all the help and incite you have provided so freely. you are a good un. so if and when it happens it will be so. :)
    hi ratz any news on the community jersey. no pressure but i did not see the poll etc mentioned in your last post.i totally understand if the idea has fallen by the wayside as the new jersey has now been released by cruzbike.. cheers jd
    ratz
    ratz
    Weather's been good; and the kids demanding. Definitely on the radar
    Too rainy to ride so we wrench. Typical Memorial day weekend. Wet and grey.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…