Bike In Bleckley 2017

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
What a great looking day! Extremely jealous - as I am sitting here on my coach eating donuts.. :)

Tigerpaw

Yes, it was a beautiful day. Weather called for 11mph winds, but it was much higher than that.

Yeah the guys you saw in front us were a group of 4, then 3, then 2. Connie wore them out on the hills, then Hardy and I would zip past them on the downhills/flat. They finally pulled off at the 40 mile mark and the 3 cruzbikes just cruzzed away. :cruzbike:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Larry, eat more donuts. Get a belly and even up the field!
I do have a belly - Haven't you seen my gnome likeness?
I just cannot seem to get rid of it - I think I just like those donuts too much.
It is really hard to suffer down that last 10-15 pounds needed to really get "Jason" or "Jim" thin.
I just don't think I have it in me. But maybe the RAAM diet will help, and I'll be lighter and faster then! :p

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Larry, eat more donuts. Get a belly and even up the field!
With his bike setup, the handlebar is really incredibly close to his belly. It would in fact be impossible to over eat.

You should really see it to believe it. The best photo to do it justice is when Larry is in the wind tunnel; it's an overhead shot.

It's totally incredible and fearless.

If you want to be on par with him, you need to be incredible , fearless have a fantastic energy. If you don't have his "aero bars" then you would have to have more strength.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I do have a belly - Haven't you seen my gnome likeness?
I just cannot seem to get rid of it - I think I just like those donuts too much.
It is really hard to suffer down that last 10-15 pounds needed to really get "Jason" or "Jim" thin.
I just don't think I have it in me. But maybe the RAAM diet will help, and I'll be lighter and faster then! :p

A giant donut tied on a string; hanging 5 feet off the front of your bike....

Bruce B

That last photo is really nice. The dog standing there, on three legs, looking back to see if anyone cares. The Cruzbikes continuing to pull away.