Blue and Gold ......

The cobalt blue one with custom JDRF Ride To Cure T1d decals. :rolleyes:

Not happening with my budget. But hey, a guy can still dream. :cruzbike:

Now how the heck do I add the Cruzbike emoji to my regular emojis? That little sucker needs to be attached to everything.

NeaL

Guru
I'd like one S-40, Orange, with the Elite Record Breaking Package - Race Across America Build, please.

:cruzbike:
:cruzbike: :cruzbike:
:cruzbike: :cruzbike: :cruzbike:
:cruzbike: :cruzbike: :cruzbike: :cruzbike:
:cruzbike: :cruzbike: :cruzbike:
:cruzbike: :cruzbike:
:cruzbike:

Last edited:
Is there any difference in the new frame/old frame, aside from cosmetics?
Yes, there are differences. The differences are fairly subtle. As I understand it there are changes in things like the bottom bracket, clearances, spacing etc that further refine the handling characteristics and enable the bikes to be fitted with the latest component technologies more readily.

3WHELZ

Guru
My black 1.0's rear Campy derailleur just committed suicide destroying my chain and bending a brand-new hanger that Robert sent me. I will post the details and photos on the Bike Rack section of the Forum. If the cobalt blue 4.0 was available, I would buy it today and retire my 1.0! For now, I need to source a new rear derailleur and chain. I am hoping that I can salvage the hanger.

dtseng

I want the one with no paint but polished to mirror shine. (Unfortunately, there is no such thing.)
Graphite is my choice.

Last edited:

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Cobalt, blue, graphite - but what would I do with them? After about 10 miles my Silvio was already covered in dirt, which covered up the scratches. I look at everybody's pictures of their beautiful shiny bikes and wonder how they stay so beautiful and shiny. Now my Silvio has home-made mudguards, light-brackets, pedals, friction shifter, mirror. Grasshopper looks even worse. If I had that kind of dough there would be no point in giving it to Cruzbike. I would just keep that bike in the living-room and look at it.