Building new V20 dream bike.

Pops

Been monitoring you guys for awhile and have my V20 frameset in hand. Currently assembling components to complete build. Many thanks to the forum for providing great insight and information. With luck I will be ready to begin the learning process about the time it finally decides to stop snowing here in N Michigan. Looking forward to cruzing with speed. Hope to see some of you at the Ride Retreat with an eye on Sebring 2018.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Welcome aboard; we'll be eager to see photos of your handy work.

JOSEPHWEISSERT

Zen MBB Master
Been monitoring you guys for awhile and have my V20 frameset in hand. Currently assembling components to complete build. Many thanks to the forum for providing great insight and information. With luck I will be ready to begin the learning process about the time it finally decides to stop snowing here in N Michigan. Looking forward to cruzing with speed. Hope to see some of you at the Ride Retreat with an eye on Sebring 2018.
Where in Michigan are you exactly? As far as I know, I have the only Vendetta in West Michigan.

With luck I will be ready to begin the learning process about the time it finally decides to stop snowing here in N Michigan. Looking forward to cruzing with speed. Hope to see some of you at the Ride Retreat with an eye on Sebring 2018.
Welcome to the Tribe. I switched to the V20 nine months ago and never regretted - except not switching earlier. I can't make the October retreat, but maybe see you at the Shoreline West Tour or DALMAC 5-up this year?

JOSEPHWEISSERT

Zen MBB Master
IMG_2547.JPG
Welcome to the Tribe. I switched to the V20 nine months ago and never regretted - except not switching earlier. I can't make the October retreat, but maybe see you at the Shoreline West Tour or DALMAC 5-up this year?
Another ride that starts in Montague and goes east across Michigan from Lake Michigan to Lake Huron for about 150 miles is the annual ODRAM (One Day Ride Across Michigan) on August 12, 2017. It's a blast and is well organized. They will bring your bike back on a truck for you while you ride a bus back to the west side. Alternatively, you can stay overnight on the east side, and then ride your bike back to the west side the next day (MARDO). Last year, I did 151 miles in 7 hours 16 minutes, mostly on my own. It's a very relaxing and enjoyable experience.

Last edited:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Welcome to the tribe Pops - can't wait to see pictures of your build!

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Bienvenida indeed! No looking back now... No one's going to catch you