Crank Question

marcrbi

Without the chain on how free should the crank turn? When you give it a whirl about how far Or rev's should it make? Mine will not go one rev? It is a FSH crank assy. I am thinking that is not correct??

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
When you give it a whirl about how far Or rev's should it make? Mine will not go one rev?
When setup right, it will spin many, many revs. Ratz stuck a video someone on a thread of his spinning and spinning. He was showing how great the XD-15 BB was.
When I had my first Crizbike (Silvio) I had the rings too tight around the outside of the BB and it bound them up too. Just back off the tightness 1/4 turn and see if that helps.

marcrbi

Thanks guys will check the tightness of bearings. Been out of town, reason for delay..... Boy that video of the XD-15 is impressive!!!! Almost hope my bearings are crushed..

marcrbi

Finally got to check out the web sit for RWC -15 is their a chart to select what bearings one would need for the crank set??

marcrbi

Well checked out crank, It seems to spin as free as the one in the video, Seems to me the change to XD-15 would be the way to go, should require less effort to pedal!!!!