Cruzbike Owners Location Map?

Jim Parker

Cruzbike, Inc. Director
Staff member
We have a detailed map of owners around the world which we use to help coordinate requests for test rides. It's not public for security/privacy reasons. But I like the map on this thread as an organic map of forum members. I added my location in North Carolina.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
It looks like I am honoured with a star... Murcia in Spain has a star. Well that's the region I live in.
:D

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Could someone help me to figure out how to get my location on this map?

Open the link then zoom in on your area where you want to add your personal marker. Now in the upper area below the search bar are a few tabs that look like a hand, balloon, undo, redo buttons and ect. Click on the balloon tab then click the map to add you balloon and fill out your info for all to see.

Good idea that map on the old site. Maybe it was abused.
If I need to be logged on to Ggl to post me, then I don't like that idea...
I am listed to Cruzbike, Inc.'s internal map and they can - and did - contact me for test rides and that's good. I am in the Western part of Germany, near the Netherlands.
Contact me via PN and drop by if you're near.

Cruzers, keep on Cruzin' - 'cause it won't be too long...

twhbent

I would like to add my location to the map, I'm using an Apple computer but cannot find any of the tabs (balloon, hand etc. buttons) that Jason has mentioned. I've clicked on everything that I see and no go. Any ideas? Thank you.

NeaL

Guru
Whoo-hoo! I'm on the map!

Dang. Jim is like the Jay Leno of CruzBikes.

Has anyone started a FaceBook page of CruzBike owners?

3WHELZ

Guru
Good to hear those miles are adding up!! ;) As soon as fully recover from flu-mageddon, I will be chasing your mileage with the new S40. :cruzbike:

Again, always willing to provide assistance when needed and welcome to the tribe!

Dean