Eye catching

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I wonder if the T-50 went down the memory hole... Haven't heard anything more about it. If it does come out, I want one...

It will happen; it was a far as "Manufacturing Sample" that's the last step in the Design, Prototype, Iterate, Logistics; Man Sample; Pre Production; Shipping. Just a nuance of small companies; new products simply take 18 months and you need to time the release to the buying season of your major market; fail on that last one and you tie up all your cash in inventory; and you can't do the next product. Maria and team know what they are doing. If it wasn't going to ship she'd never have allowed in on the show floor; her standards are too high.

That T50 is going to sell well in my opinion; it will be afordable enough for fence sitters, and it's the perfect N+1 frame for all the tinker heads here on the forums that will find that cheap enough to explore their pet ideas. Just think of all the stuff @Charles.Plager could do with that for his kids :)

Now that said anyone in the "should I get a Qx100 or and S30 camp"; the T50 won't change your decision when released Don't wait on it; it's not the same class of bike. Just decide now; trail/town rider get the Qx100 on order; road riders get the S30 then you'll have your bike for spring. You only miss the money in your pocket for the first few days; then for the next 5 years you get true value from that money every time you climb on the bike and smile your way down the road. Which reminds me I have to get my Daughters Silvio road ready this week.