Forum postings seem to be out of order

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
After whatever upgrade or maintenance was done last night Jan 8, 2014, the ordering of the forum posts seems to be broken.

I've been using Safari on my iPad so I cleared the local cache but that didn't make any difference so I switched to Chrome on the iPad and it was showing the same thing so it looks like it is a server-side issue.

Oddly the post timestamps look OK although I didn't look real closely to be 100 percent certain but it looks like if they were ordered in timestamp order all would be well.

Checked with my Chrome desktop browser and I see the same thing. Looks like the original post is first and all additional posts are now showing newest first working back to oldest.

Please switch it back to displaying oldest to newest.

And in some cases there seem to be missing posts. See http://cruzbike.com/it-arrived-0 for an example

-Eric

Bruce B

Same Thing Here

But I'm sure the problem will be resolved later Friday morning (Aussie time) when everyone gets back to the office.

Bruce

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
Forums quite messed up,

Forums quite messed up, still.

I was unable to post this morning.

Response box wasn't visible.

Threads still out of order.

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
No default reply form at the

No default reply form at the bottom either. I only see two reply buttons up in the original post. Not sure what the difference is between the buttons though. I'm trying this with the second button down...

Also you have to preview at least once now before the Save button displays. That is a good idea.

-Eric

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Test reply B1

Test reply with reply button 1 and then I'll try again with reply button 2 where the upper button is 1 and the lower button is 2.

-Eric

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Woot - thread sort and post

Woot - thread sort and the default Post new comment is back at the bottom!

I did not like this last experimental interlude...

-Eric

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
I did not like this last

I did not like this last experimental interlude...

Ha! " Experimental interlude "...

Just like my "Impromptu snow angel" when cross country skiing a couple weeks ago. :D

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
What can I say? It felt sort

What can I say? It felt sort of like being forced to ride a DF instead of my Cruzbike...
cry_smile.gif

-Eric