Garmin Edge mounting on Vendetta

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
9FB76B38-DFF7-4410-BFFE-700AA700C511_zpsge14gar4.jpg

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Here is what mine looks like from both angles:
I have the 1000 and like it because you can put it in landscape mode.
Nice and aero too - plus now I don't have to wear glasses to see the screen. More weight savings (no I can go eat a donut!)
Garmin1000 no curved boom2.jpg Garmin1000 on V curved boom.jpg

ScottRadliff

Here is what mine looks like from both angles:
I have the 1000 and like it because you can put it in landscape mode.
Nice and aero too - plus now I don't have to wear glasses to see the screen. More weight savings (no I can go eat a donut!)
View attachment 4139 View attachment 4140

What mount did you use to mount the Garmin there, Larry? I've got the one that can use the rubber o-rings but none can seem to be stretched far enough to latch on to the mount. The distance around the handlebar and clamps is just too great, even for the large 0-rings.

Thanks,
Scott

What mount did you use to mount the Garmin there, Larry? I've got the one that can use the rubber o-rings but none can seem to be stretched far enough to latch on to the mount. The distance around the handlebar and clamps is just too great, even for the large 0-rings.

Thanks,
Scott
I mount mine the same way. I use the rubber o-rings to attach the mount to the handlebar before bolting the handlebar to the slider.

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
I looped 2 of the garmin bands together (one larger diameter, one smaller) to get more length, then 2 more of the same to get 2 complete longer bands, then there was plenty of length to install the garmin mount around the bar and clamp (crisscrossed the bands for extra stability)

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Scott - You can buy "larger" o-rings on line very inexpensively. I also drilled a small hole in the handle and the Garmin mount and with a small screw attached it like that. Both work well for me