How I spent my Summer Vacation (an ongoing vendetta saga)

super slim

Zen MBB Master
A power meter to measure my left and right power output is the only reason I want one, as the times I have been on a stationary bike with right and left power output circles, I have 75% right, 25% left!!!! AND only 5- degrees of power output
Not good!!!

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
*kuchoooo* *cough* *cough* *sniff* *sniff*

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 7.18.50 PM.png

Perhaps if I go to bed early ......

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
Nice clear photo of the Parts prior to painting.

Water bottles attach at the bolts at the ends of the black "Y"

View attachment 824

Boy oh boy that Attachment Pole is absolutely perfect for lights etc, not to mention being an elegant piece of work! Wonder if CB will offer that as an accessory like they did the bottle cage mount? You and SCabinetGuy are a great team.

ratz

Wonder if CB will offer that as an accessory like they did the bottle cage mount?

As far as I know, All things get Maria tested as they should. If you look at the latest race photo you can see she's running the cage only, as is Larry in his victory photo. Also note you can istall the bracket angle up or down which give alot of flexybility for fitting it without helmet interference ; due to the differences is wheel clearance I do it pointed up on the Vendetta and down on the Silvio.

The light mount was a last minute WAIT!!!! it can be better moment. I don't know if she's even had time to test that yet or consider it, but I do believe that version was also submitted for testing. So Check with Robert on availability

I saw one mounted on Lief's HooDoo bike so that will be another good race test, I believe he was using it for a Tool bag mount.

Screen Shot 2015-08-26 at 12.02.49 PM.png

You and SCabinetGuy are a great team.

Steve gets all the credit, all I did was google my fingers off and buy one only to discover it was something I couldn't modify on my own. Sent it to him and said, do you see the potential here, and 2 days later there was a prototype. From there it was such and obvious winner it had a life of it's own.

The funny thing is I now think our Vendetta's and Silvios almost can carry too much water on cool days. When it's cold I'm riding with 3 empty cages, but when it's 95F out I'm darn glad to have them.

Last edited:

ReklinedRider

Zen MBB Master
As far as I know, All things get Maria tested as they should. If you look at the latest race photo you can see she's running the cage only, as is Larry in his victory photo. Also note you can istall the bracket angle up or down which give alot of flexybility for fitting it without helmet interference ; due to the differences is wheel clearance I do it pointed up on the Vendetta and down on the Silvio.

--Maria tested is a good plan!--

The light mount was a last minute WAIT!!!! it can be better moment. I don't know if she's even had time to test that yet or consider it, but I do believe that version was also submitted for testing. So Check with Robert on availability

--Will do--

I saw one mounted on Lief's HooDoo bike so that will be another good race test, I believe he was using it for a Tool back mount.

View attachment 995

--Good eyes!--

Steve gets all the credit, all I did was google my fingers off and buy one only to discover it was something I couldn't modify on my own. Sent it to him and said, do you see the potential here, and 2 days later there was a prototype. From there it was such and obvious winner it had a life of it's own.

--Well every good idea needs a good facilitator. Still a good team.--

The funny thing is I now think our Vendetta's and Silvios almost can carry too much water on cool days. When it's cold I'm riding with 3 empty cages, but when it's 95F out I'm darn glad to have them

--10-4 on that--

jond

Zen MBB Master
ratz how could you even contemplate selling that much beauty. wow looks so cool. and that colour :)

ratz

ratz how could you even contemplate selling that much beauty. wow looks so cool. and that colour :)

But the Joy is in building them......and I have, dare we say...... ideas I want to pursue. :)