I love this bike

cliff oliver

Shimano Ultegra Brake/Shifter components-11 speed

ICAN 38mm wheels-rear is Dura-Ace WH-7900 w/ Schwalbe pro one tubeless-a test.

Conti 4000 tires

11-32 Cassette

50-36 Truavitiv 170mm Crank GPX bottom bracket

Zefel spy mirror

Weight distribution is 53% Front 47% rear.

3 grammy noms-ha, haDan Vendetta.JPG

Last edited:

NeaL

Guru
After all of the pictures of cars for sale I've seen on Craigslist in which the "photographer" was holding out a finger to hide the car's license plate, I looked at this picture and thought, "why would his V20 have a license plate out there on the crank?"

It looks great to see that shade of blue out under natural sunlight. It looks a lot different from pictures I've seen of it, so far.

Last edited:

Bill K

Guru
After all of the pictures of cars for sale I've seen on Craigslist in which the "photographer" was holding out a finger to hide the car's license plate, I looked at this picture and thought, "why would his V20 have a license plate out there on the crank?"
Maybe blocking the radar detector, a necessary accessory to prevent getting a speeding ticket on such a fast bike.
I like the blue. Cool!

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
I love to break speed limits. 25's are easy 35's tough still working on 45. Once had two cops stop me for following too close. I had a hard time explaining drafting a Winnebago.

cliff oliver

Thanks guys. I have owned about 7 recumbents, sold them all. I thought I was done with them because the new bikes are better and of course the bents don't climb. Took a chance. Wow, what a paradigm shift. Regarding appearance, some friends that ride said they would not be caught dead on recumbent until they saw the V20. The bike is "freaky" fast. Freaky fast.

NeaL

Guru
I can't get over how intense that blue looks in this picture. I keep coming back to look at it, wondering if they all look that way "out in the wild," so to speak.

jond

Zen MBB Master
Yes wow wee great colour cobalt blue looks smicko and fast.
And the yellow is sublimely historically perfecto.

I still love that original dedicated vendetta logo. Totally mean. And I like my bike to say vendetta announcing itself to the jaw dropping public.

But the lines of the new improved bike and colour scheme / graphics are truly beautiful and oh so clean and fast. Can’t beat sense and style. Enjoy.

Great bike all of them.