I sense a disturbance in the 3rd Law

Might need a bit more specificity - 3rd laws/rules I'm aware of:

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero is exactly equal to zero.

The square of the orbital period of a planet is proportional to the cube of the semi-major axis of its orbit.

Passion rules reason.

If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

Never spend more for an acquisition than you have to.

iRatz must protect his own biking budget as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law

Good on ya if you can name those without the Google

Last edited:

DuncanWatson

Remember the Ratz 3 laws in his signature:
iRatz.

Must follow the 3 laws.

1. iRatz may not support the hoarding of bike budgets of forum members or, through inaction, allow their budgets to remain un-used.
  2. iRatz must avoid for a 1 year period new technology released by bike companies, except where such avoidance would conflict with the First Law.
  3. iRatz must protect his own biking budget as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I think I might have to modify the laws. SRAM has again delayed shipping of Etap that's putting a serious cramp in this winter's project schedule. I finally finished the great move from house A to house B project come up for air and darn it; delayed again. (btw Eric and Rick will no doubt find this garage setup more offensive than the old one, so at least that goal is done). So I have this wonderful 2 month window to work on Bikes before I have to finish the basement and stupid SRAM isn't shipping parts. Saw dust and dry wall dust do not work well with bike building I sense a scheduling conflict. Think Mrs ratz will let me put off the basement project a couple months?

SO ... Anyone need a bike built? I'm bored. I have a really nice Silvio 2.0 frame I can trick out for someone :) Mrs Ratz is getting a electric Green Vendetta when eTap ships so one of her bikes needs a new home and my project order just got shifted.

Yes I said a electric green etap vendetta, at this rate though she might just have to ride a stock one and that would be far less cool.

JOSEPHWEISSERT

Zen MBB Master
Ratz, I have a friend who has expressed some interest in a used Silvio, either complete or maybe just the frame. He is not very parts-knowledgeable though. Can you post some options and prices? I can forward a link to him to see if he is interested.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
That will depend; the plan is to follow you down the road and see what falls off the back of the car and how many
Funny, funny - Ratz!
Hopefully unveiling will happen soon complete with pictures! I think someone is going to have to build a bigger garage soon just to store bikes!

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Funny, funny - Ratz!
Hopefully unveiling will happen soon complete with pictures! I think someone is going to have to build a bigger garage soon just to store bikes!
Nah we just moved and now I have a 3 car instead of 2 car. Needed more room for the bikes.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
btw Eric and Rick will no doubt find this garage setup more offensive than the old one, so at least that goal is done
:D:D:D - Let it be known - I find No garage offensive when it has one or more Cruzbike's decorating it.

So the Cruzbike Cave (basement project) build will be delayed as well?

snilard

Guru of hot glue gun
Schwalbe Pro One is out. Has anyone mounted it on his/her bike?
In 28 mm version it seems to be ideal tire for brevets and distance riding on bad roads.
First reviews are very positive. Only disadvantage probably will be mileage.