If I can build up an S30, so can you

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Another entry for the Amateur Hour: I committed my first "Arte Johnson" in three years of Cruzbiking.

About a mile and a half from the finish of last night's 20-mile group ride, I reached a roundabout where a pickup pulling a trailer had just entered from my left. I slowed down, figuring I could just ease in behind him. But he slowed to a crawl, and before I thought to unclip, I reached stall speed and went over on my right side/back, front wheel pointing straight up. After letting out an unladylike expletive :mad:, I disentangled from the bike. Not a scratch on the S30--I protected it well :p--and I had only one minor scrape that didn't even draw blood. Of course the rider several yards behind me saw the whole thing, but he was kind enough not to laugh. :oops: Still managed a 16.3 mph average for the ride, my best yet on that course.

Kerry Kerr

Another entry for the Amateur Hour: I committed my first "Arte Johnson" in three years of Cruzbiking.

About a mile and a half from the finish of last night's 20-mile group ride, I reached a roundabout where a pickup pulling a trailer had just entered from my left. I slowed down, figuring I could just ease in behind him. But he slowed to a crawl, and before I thought to unclip, I reached stall speed and went over on my right side/back, front wheel pointing straight up. After letting out an unladylike expletive :mad:, I disentangled from the bike. Not a scratch on the S30--I protected it well :p--and I had only one minor scrape that didn't even draw blood. Of course the rider several yards behind me saw the whole thing, but he was kind enough not to laugh. :oops: Still managed a 16.3 mph average for the ride, my best yet on that course.
Well, You have already beaten me, took me a few days to do the Artey. Thats great! I rode my first century with the Z last weekend , rode the Old Howard , averaged my fastest century ever easy!! I love this bike, Rick Youngblood said that the Bacchetta wasn't in the same league as the V, he's absolutely right! I'm putting my Carbon Aero up for sale. Wont go back!

joy

My Bacchetta is going up for sale, ATT26. Was using it on gravel, but I just got a Qx100 to replace it with. I wish fatter tires fit on my S30. The V20 is my favorite. The fit feels like it was designed and made just for me.

Suz

I reached stall speed and went over

I did this a few weeks ago, was indecisive about which direction to turn and before I knew it slow tip over in front of two young boys. Thank goodness they were too interested in the bike to laugh and offered a hand to upright me and my bike all while asking questions about the cool bike. Lol.

Rick Youngblood

CarbonCraft Master
Where can we get Cruzbike stickers? I've seen some older pictures and videos of Cruzbikes with the brand name on the rims of the wheels, too. Are these still available anywhere?
Hey Neal, I make stickers as a hobby...I don't want to hi-jack Suz's thread discussing stickers. If interested PM me. Sorry Suz :).

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Where can we get Cruzbike stickers?
I made the one I put on my helmet. Printed the logo in the size I wanted, used it as a stencil to cut some leftover Scotchlite tape, and stuck the pieces to a larger square of white reflective tape. Fiddly business, that. Next time I'll ask Rick, now that I know he makes stickers.