My new V20 rideable

Rods

I have just assembled my V20 using Shimano 105 components and wheels I already had for a budget build to see how I get along with the radically different ride.
First riding yesterday. Spent about 2 hours in a parking lot doing all the drills. No spills, not even any real close calls. Lots of sitting up on turns, though!
I plan on some more drills today, and hopefully an extended ride on the road.
Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions in this process. But a couple more. I didn't receive any in my frame kit, but are the loop type fasteners still used on the rear of the seat? The seat back edges cuts in right between my shoulder blades. Would the upgraded pad solve this?
Thanks.
Rod Sothers

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
I think if you have the handlebars too close to you and your elbow over bent your scapulas with protrude and bit more and rub on the seat edges, so maybe slide your bars forward. A ventist pad is worth it's weight in gold in my opinion.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I think if you have the handlebars too close to you and your elbow over bent your scapulas with protrude and bit more and rub on the seat edges, so maybe slide your bars forward. A ventisit pad is worth it's weight in gold in my opinion.
I think it is worth its weight in Platinum!!!!

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
The weather here in Spain has just become too hot so the ventisit pad is going back on the seat. I have been thinking of buying the non delux version. As I have an idea you lose out on responsiveness.

(I think @RojoRacing Jason has the non delux version and he is plenty fast)

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Yes non deluxe over here. I tried the delux abd found the extra layer of material in the middle caused me to slide left to right in really bad cross winds. It always felt like I was going to slide off the bike. The thinner option is still very thick and has a ton of cushion so just go with that abs you'll love it. I am only 155lbs so maybe someone over 200 may feel differently about it.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
it's a THOR seat pan, best investment for the bike I ever made. I just never could dial in the stock seat and I'm sure you already know I'm not one to give up easily.

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
Thanks I'm still "dialing" . Got a seat from power on cycling and working on a headrest. I need to extend it about 3-4 inches above seat back and get proper pad also have a few degrees higher recline . It feels better but not there yet.

Apollo

Thanks I'm still "dialing" . Got a seat from power on cycling and working on a headrest. I need to extend it about 3-4 inches above seat back and get proper pad also have a few degrees higher recline . It feels better but not there yet.
Post pics when you get everything perfectly dialed. I'm curious to see a POC seat on a V20. They look very comfortable.

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
Pretty easy mount. Rubber sppacer between seat pan and front mounting holes on frame with spacers under shoulder area then a large zip tie thru seat and around frame. Just rigged foam padding for now . I'll try to get pics. Sits a little more upright and raises shoulders. Before I felt like was too flat and neck made a sharp transition. I've got to get comfortable before I can put in big miles. 20-30 is usually what I can manage while I can easily do twice that on a df