Noteworthy blog

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Quite Noteworthy Indeed!

I like the recurring use of the word noteworthy. Without a doubt there are aspects of the Cruzbike that are exceeding expectations, just as Jim Parker points out.

Especially noteworthy is Charlie Ollinger's race. The fact he came in second place behind a cyclist on a lowracer - a rather specialized bike that does not lend itself well to riding outside of a closed course - speaks volumes about the performance capabilities of the Vendetta. Not to mention how quickly Mr. Ollinger was able to acclimate himself to the bike; I would love to know about his prior cycling experience; was he already familiar with performance recumbents? Did he come from the DF crowd just recently? And if so, how does his overall cycling performance differ from a DF to the Vendetta?

kidneyboy

Charlie ollinger

Is Thom Ollinger's son, I think. Thom is a veteran HPV racer with years of racing and innovative building experience. He has been over 70mph a bunch of times at Battle Mountain.
Charlie came in second behind Mike Mowett, one of the 2 or 3 fastest riders out there. Mike rides a custom built carbon low racer.
Good to see a younger guy tearing it up out there.