Prospective buyer questions

longbikez

Hi Everyone,
I just ran across a post that said the new freerider has a dual front chainring, is that correct? That is something that was bothering me about buying one. I thought, brand new bike and I have to change a single for a double-rats.
My second question is about the handlebar stem. On the new version am I able to adjust the handlebars closer to my body with a stem adjustment? A picture would be great showing it in its forward and rearward position.
I don't ask for much do I.
I want to get one of these and put my donated GoHub on it. I am partially disabled with Peripheral Neuropathy and have a lot of pain when I pedal, thus the reason for needed assistance but I sure like riding a bike. Especially recumbents.

longbikez

Hi Guys, If I am asking this question in the wrong place please let me know what to do. I have combed the specs. but can't seem to find the answer.

JonB

Zen MBB Master
longbikez wrote: Hi Guys, If I am asking this question in the wrong place please let me know what to do. I have combed the specs. but can't seem to find the answer.
it is the right place to ask. I have a 15 month old freerider, and it came with 1 chainring. I do not know what it comes with these days.