Purchase Upgraded components from later model Cruzbikes

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Would it be possible for ALL Cruzbikers that want any of the listed upgrade options, to contact Robert at support@cruzbike.com, so that a total number of extra upgrade options, could possibly be ordered in the next batch of bikes.

This would allow Cruzbike and the bike fabricator to work out a price!

I think that a "Fit to your bike, at your own risk, as NOT an original designed component for your model bicycle, form", that was created by a lawyer, would have to be signed, to avoid legal obligations to Cruzbike, in the Lawsuit Country of the world!

1 Want a S40/V20 chainstay, to fit to disabled suspended front fork Silvio S1.5???, S2.0, 2.1, S30, and all Vendettas.

2 Want an unsuspended S40/V20 front fork, wider tyre fit,, to fit to front suspended Silvio S2.0, 2.1, S30.

3 Want a QX100 BB boom, to fit to a Quest V1.0, V2.0

4 Want a QX100 BB handle bar slider tube and clamp, to fit to a Quest V1.0, V2.0

5 Want a QX100 no suspension front fork, wider tyre fit, to fit to a Quest V1.0, V2.0, V3.0

6 Want a QX100 559 chain stay, to fit to a Quest V1.0 451, V2.0 451

7 Any other newer model upgrade component options I have missed?

Last edited:

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Could I get a new BB clamp that clamps the BB shell instead of the BB cups?

Would it fit on a Silvio2.0?
GOOD Idea!
Thats a new part for ALL the Silvio V2.0 + 2.1 + S30 suspended, riders, that connects to the existing CF flexible chainstay, but clamps around the BB instead of the BB outer bearings, AND has the Front Derailleur stem!!!

Last edited:

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
BJ686 has a new chainstay. I assume that it is combined with the BB clamp in one piece. Would this fit on the forks of a Silvio2?

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
I still want a helicopter thingy to adapt to my Silvio 1.0. Apparently, this is asking too much.

Mark

murmur

Not sure, but we might be able to design a new chainstay clamp for the suspended Silvios that would clamp inboard of the cups, and have it 3D-printed in metal, to bolt to the existing CF pieces. Not sure what liability risk that opens for the designer, though. And pieces printed in metal are expensive, and not as strong as a cast-metal piece, at least in certain axes. So, not a trivial adventure.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I think the bike manufacturer would still have the jigs from the suspended BB bearing clamp, and would just need to be modified for the BB clamp!

super slim

Zen MBB Master
The Silvio V1.0 and V1.5? BB clamps were to the BB shell at 57 mm centres, but with Silvio V2.0+2.1 V3.0 the clamps were moved outboard, clamping the external bearings shells at 78 mm centres, for a stiffer connection, but the chainstay loads were too great for a lot of the external bearing shells, increasing BB friction, and shortening the BB Bearing life!

Last edited:

dtseng

I want 2018 V20 main frame tube to fit the old front triangle.

Last edited: