Red V20 Frameset (picking on Hal thread).

telephd

Guru
It pains me but Im going to have to sell my red V20 frameset. I need to have shoulder surgery and am scheduled for November with a hefty out of pocket.

I have had the frameset for awhile and it has languished in my basement because my S30 is just so much fun to ride, though I haven't been on it much since the shoulder injury. I had the V20 momentarily built up with Ultegra 6800 and then decided to go with a SRAM build so I could get more mountain friendly gearing. It has never been on the road.

I have a complete SRAM Force 10sp groupset and either an Easton EA90 SLX or Durace wheelset that I could provide if a buyer were interested in a complete package. I can ship the frameset in the original box if I can figure how to put the pieces back in the fitted foam packaging.

Im thinking $2300 on the frameset shipped CONUS and am willing to make a good deal on the Force groupset and wheelset if desired. I can send pics to an interested party. Please feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer.....

thanks,

Hal

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Hey Hal... best wishes on the way. I spent all summer with a shoulder injury. Taking ages to heal... just think how great you will be afterwards. All the best. Don't think I would ever sell my V though. :cruzbike:

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Not to be a tease; but a V20 on a stationary trainer is a great way to ride through a shoulder surgery and recovery without loosing fitness. :)

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Not to be a tease; but a V20 on a stationary trainer is a great way to ride through a shoulder surgery and recovery without loosing fitness.
I've done it 3 times in 3 years. Worked pretty good for me. One of these years I'll have a year without an injury - I hope!

telephd

Guru
I just saw this thread. Thanks to whomever started it and for the well-wishes too. Im going in for surgery on the 15th for a "complicated procedure." Will have repairs done on 3 of the 4 rotator cuff tendons, repair of a posterior tear of the labrum and release of an entrapped suprascapular nerve. Hopefully all of the repair and nerve release will reverse pretty profound muscular atrophy and ameliorate the pain so I can get to regaining range of motion and strength in my shoulder.

For those of you that have had shoulder surgery what did you find most successful post-surgery and in rehabilitation?