Red V20 Frameset

telephd

Guru
It pains me but Im going to have to sell my red V20 frameset. I need to have shoulder surgery and am scheduled for November with a hefty out of pocket.

I have had the frameset for awhile and it has languished in my basement because my S30 is just so much fun to ride, though I haven't been on it much since the shoulder injury. I had the V20 momentarily built up with Ultegra 6800 and then decided to go with a SRAM build so I could get more mountain friendly gearing. It has never been on the road.

I have a complete SRAM Force 10sp groupset and either an Easton EA90 SLX or Durace wheelset that I could provide if a buyer were interested in a complete package. I can ship the frameset in the original box if I can figure how to put the pieces back in the fitted foam packaging.

Im thinking $2300 on the frameset shipped CONUS and am willing to make a good deal on the Force groupset and wheelset if desired. I can send pics to an interested party. Please feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer.....

thanks,

Hal

Last edited:

jackofallbikes

How much would you be asking for the Force and the Easton's as a complete package? What is the arm length on your crank? Any pics you could post? Where 'bouts do you call home? thanks

Last edited:

jackofallbikes

It pains me but Im going to have to sell my red V20 frameset. I need to have shoulder surgery and am scheduled for November with a hefty out of pocket.

I have had the frameset for awhile and it has languished in my basement because my S30 is just so much fun to ride, though I haven't been on it much since the shoulder injury. I had the V20 momentarily built up with Ultegra 6800 and then decided to go with a SRAM build so I could get more mountain friendly gearing. It has never been on the road.

I have a complete SRAM Force 10sp groupset and either an Easton EA90 SLX or Durace wheelset that I could provide if a buyer were interested in a complete package. I can ship the frameset in the original box if I can figure how to put the pieces back in the fitted foam packaging.

Im thinking $2300 on the frameset shipped CONUS and am willing to make a good deal on the Force groupset and wheelset if desired. I can send pics to an interested party. Please feel free to shoot me a reasonable offer.....

thanks,

Hal

telephd

Guru
Hi jackofallbikes, sorry for the late reply. The fameset is $2300 including shipping. Id sell the Force and Easton for $700 with the V20 or $800 without. The crank arms are 172.5. Both groupset and wheelset are used with very few miles. Im in SoCal. If youre interested Im also going to be listing two Silvios, a S1.0 and a S30. Im bummed but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.....
thanks
Hal

telephd

Guru
Wow the market is both soft and flooded with V20s. Who would have imagined that a $3000 (equivalent) V20 would not have been snatched in a second. After all everyone knows the red V's are the fastest.....just ask Larry and Jason :cool:

Joshwhite

Where are you located, in case we're close-ish? If you have pictures, post here or PM me.

I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for but I might be.

dtseng

I am a potential candidate for a S30 and V20. Our cycling season here starts in April. Therefore, I have plenty of time to deliberate.
I usually go to Taipei Bicycle Show in March every year and buy components and parts there.

Last edited:

telephd

Guru
dtseng, we corresponded about my S30 earlier. When you get done 'kickin tires' and are ready to make a decision let me know.

telephd

Guru
007a.jpg 009a.jpg

Attachments

• 008a.jpg
    008a.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 010a.jpg
    010a.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 013a.jpg
    013a.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 015a.jpg
    015a.jpg
    573.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 016a.jpg
    016a.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 017a.jpg
    017a.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 14

telephd

Guru
Patrick, I just replied to you over on BROL.

I also forgot to update this thread.....I shipped off the V20 before I had surgery. It is now residing in Houston!

Reactions: Suz