Silvio 1.0 Frame Set

Crane Fly

Cruzbike Silvio 1.0 Frame Set with additional parts. $650 shipped to anywhere in CONUS.

Frame set has been SOLD.

Manufactured in 2007 in first batch of 12 frames produced for the commercial market. Includes frame with front and rear suspension, Dura Ace front brake, Ultegra rear brake, Cane Creek brake levers, and Dura Ace 9 speed bar end shifters. Shifters have been used on two previous bikes, are extremely worn, and only work in friction mode. Comes with new cushions and high pressure air pump for front suspension. Includes original handlebars plus cut down anatomic bars that I used with the bike and a set of bulls horn bars.

Frame has a special drop bracket for the front derailleur to allow the use of a 46 tooth big ring. I can supply the frame set with a square taper bottom bracket and a Sugino 46 - 36 - 24 triple crank for an additional $100. Or I can remove the drop bracket to allow buyer to run a conventional road crank.

Please note that I am the third owner of this bike and the frame and components show typical wear from several thousand miles of use.

This would be a great winter project to build up a Silvio 1.0 with your wheels and other components!
Right Side.jpg Left side.jpg Left side.jpg Serial number.jpg

Attachments

• Handlebars.jpg
    Handlebars.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Front triangle.jpg
    Front triangle.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25
  • seat cushion.jpg
    seat cushion.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
That bike could be one of the original 12, but I am dubious of that. Cruzbikes didn't have serial numbers, originally. My 1.0 is definitely not one of the original 12, but it still has the COA sticker on the seat that says it is. In fact, I had two 1.0 frames and neither had serial numbers and both had the COA sticker. I'm guessing maybe the original builder applied the serial number for insurance purposes, or something. Doesn't take away from the fact you have a great frame for sale at a fair price.

Mark

Crane Fly

That bike could be one of the original 12, but I am dubious of that. Cruzbikes didn't have serial numbers, originally. My 1.0 is definitely not one of the original 12, but it still has the COA sticker on the seat that says it is. In fact, I had two 1.0 frames and neither had serial numbers and both had the COA sticker. I'm guessing maybe the original builder applied the serial number for insurance purposes, or something. Doesn't take away from the fact you have a great frame for sale at a fair price.

Mark

Mark,

That's pretty funny that they would keep putting that sticker on the bikes after the first production run. Not totally surprising either. Thanks for the insight!

Crane Fly