Silvio - $2200 - Corvallis, OR

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Upgrade' started by Zzzorse, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Zzzorse

Zzzorse Guru

2. Tuloose

Tuloose Well-Known Member

Price drop to $2200 for this Silvio 2.0
    Includes shock pump, 2 Zefal Spy mirrors and Wellgo combination platform/SPD pedals.
    Get it before I list it on BROL.

3. keithkling

keithkling Member

So, you got a Vendetta, eh? Now I'll never be able to catch you.

4. Tuloose

I remember Joy mentioning how she wanted to get a V when we were at the Cruzbike Retreat.
    Are you still thinking that direction?
    It's true that going Cruz means you may have to find a faster crowd to ride with.
    Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for the diamond frame riders who are at such an aerodynamic disadvantage as I pass them by.

5. keithkling

keithkling Member

Like Mick Jagger said: "You can't always get what you wa-ant." We would both like to get Vendettas but we have to save up for them. Yeah, I passed a young guy today and he was very surprised. He tried to catch me as we were going into the wind and he just couldn't. That was fun! I don't always pass people, though. I'm not very fast, but there are times when I feel like I have to push it and pass someone. Hehe.

Tuloose and Emeljay like this.
  6. benphyr

benphyr New Member

I so want..but am in a land far, far away - Hamilton, Ontario, Canada and where commuting on roads requires fenders and larger than 25c tires..

7. Tuloose

I had fenders mounted on this bike with 25c tires but that was the upper limit.