Since we have no off topics area

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
I'll use this one to wish all my fellow Cruzers a Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

For those of you that don't celebrate Christmas... Well, have a nice day, anyway. :D

Mark

trapdoor2

Zen MBB Master
Right there with ya.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, etc., etc., to all my new friends in the Cruzbike community. May y'all spend way too much time on your Cruzbikes next year! :D

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
Indeed !

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Hopefully we'll have some new stuff next year!

Best wishes to all!

Doug

Here are some pictures from some people from my home town going swimming yesterday. The weather was nice -3°C air temperature the water temperature I do not know. There are 23 pictures if you want to take a look. http://www.agderposten.no/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=AP&Dato=20081231&Kategori=NYHETER&Lopenr=789439688&Ref=PH

Peder

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
BTW,

We got an off-topics area (Community) built using the suggestions we got during the recent unpleasantness...

Please have at it!

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Hardtailcruzer wrote: BTW,

We got an off-topics area (Community) built using the suggestions we got during the recent unpleasantness...

Please have at it!

And much appreciated, despite all the lost posts and classic humor, such as the power ranger thread. Not that I'm bitter, or anything.... ;)

Mark