Skewers?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Buy them based on what "standard" tire they support in the df world.

IIRC
100 mm tire size for the V1.5 rear.
135 mm tire size for the V1.5 front

BUT wait for @Robert Holler to confirm; because there is something odd about the V1.0 or V1.5 and it's slipping my mind.

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
Those older skewers were longer than that and custom made due to the wider design of the front end. No 135 skewer will work.

Send me an email in the support address - ill have to scavange for one - thats a rare piece of gold indeed.

Robert

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Those older skewers were longer than that and custom made due to the wider design of the front end. No 135 skewer will work.

Send me an email in the support address - ill have to scavange for one - thats a rare piece of gold indeed.

Robert

Sounds like he could use one of the 145mm DT Swiss skewers that we use for the V20 with disc brake hubs.

Terry Ulmer

Robert

Robert
Thanks Robert I sent you a message let me know if you didn't get it.