Sofrider Reviews

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Greg

I see you found your way over here... Good for you and welome. You'll fine a little more consistent chatter over here than the Yahoo board.

Mark

GRR

Thanks, Mark. This forum didn't exist when I was in the market last year, so I followed up where I started. But you're right--there's some good information in here, and it seems to be organized better. (That said, I just spent an hour perusing the photos at the Yahoo group... :) )

Greg

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Much better organized, for sure.

We've got a nice group of riders here. Welcome again and post often!

Mark

Traqr

Question from someone without a Cruzbike yet... is there room for the pump to be clipped to the otherwise useless under-seat bottle cage bolts?

JonB

Zen MBB Master
Traqr wrote: Question from someone without a Cruzbike yet... is there room for the pump to be clipped to the otherwise useless under-seat bottle cage bolts?
maybe a very small one.

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Traqr wrote: Question from someone without a Cruzbike yet... is there room for the pump to be clipped to the otherwise useless under-seat bottle cage bolts?
What you see is the ends of a pair of welded tubes that go through the whole top tube and provide a solid mounting point for the seat. The are the other end of the seat mount holes.

Who ever heard of putting bottle cage mounts where a cage cannot be mounted? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Traqr

:oops:

Got that from Greg's review. Guess I need my own V2 to analyse, huh? I've almost convinced the Boss, but they have to be in stock again...

GRR

johntolhurst wrote: What you see is the ends of a pair of welded tubes that go through the whole top tube and provide a solid mounting point for the seat. The are the other end of the seat mount holes.

Who ever heard of putting bottle cage mounts where a cage cannot be mounted?

Oho! My mistake; I'll correct my writeup shortly. Sorry about that. :oops:

(There would, of course, be utility in having mount points on the bottom of the other tube. Sure, you get some kickback from the front wheel, but that's fine for a battery, air horn, or third [fourth?] bottle...)

NeaL

Guru
I've had a Sofrider since last July.

Is the "So-" pronounced "sew" as in sofa, or "saw" as in soft?