Softrider $475- Excellent Condition- Seattle - Sold

MAJOR55

Ready to try out the benefits of a FWD recumbent? I have a lightly used Cruzbike Softrider V2 for sale. It is in excellent condition and comes with the standard Cruzbike equipment of Sram X-5 shifters, Sram X-7 lower derailleur, Shimano Alivio cranks, Tektro brake levers, Weinmann wheels and Kenda tires.
Additional equipment includes an additional small chainring, which was installed by a LBS, giving you a triple of 52-38-22. This allows you to climb the steepest hills, and gives you a lot more options than a T-50. This bike is also equipped with fenders, two bottle holders, mirrors, speedometer, rear rack, and a homemade headrest.
I would prefer to sell it locally in the Seattle Tacoma area, but am willing to meet halfway if you are somewhat local. If nothing shows up locally, I would be willing to ship at buyer's expense. cruzbike3 001.JPG cruzbike3 006.JPG cruzbike3 007.JPG

MrSwissHounds

Good Morning from Minnesota -
I have a daughter and son-in-law in Seattle for the summer completing an internship with Amazon. I would like to have them contact you about the availability of this bike as they are bringing two Rans V-rex's to Montana in a couple of weeks to ride with us around the Beartooth Highway.

If I could get your contact information, I will have them give you a call/text/e-mail.

Thank you,
Jeff Green

rwgreen89

Hi, I'm expecting my vacation pay in the middle of August which doesn't help you now but if nobody has bought it by then I'm interested. My sister lives in VanCouver, Wa and could pick it up for me. Don't get me wrong, but I hope you still have it next month so you can sell it to me. Thanks.

Robert W Green

MAJOR55

As of today, the bike is still available. I do have someone who is going to test ride it this weekend. I will keep you posted

MAJOR55

Just sold my Cruzbike to Josh. He's going to use it as a commuter as he saves funds for a Vendetta. Welcome

NeaL

Guru
Nice looking set of brakes/shifters. The ones which came on mine are very spongy, not very confidence-inspiring.

Joshwhite

I've gone 38mph down a huge hill (350+ foot drop) on my commute and I felt totally fine. I love the bike so far. Only about 100 miles since I bought it.