Special RAAM Vendetta reveal

jond

Zen MBB Master
LOL!
There was nothing muffled about! Rather embarrassing to say the least. Oh well, I'm human - every once and awhile I can't hold it in.

You are excused lol. Everything is coming together. All will be well. Find a quiet road no mud or gravel. Get that upper body fine tuned mate. Looking good mate.
All the hard work will pay off.

Yep signature yellow is fab. Go team go.

so exciting.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
LOL!
There was nothing muffled about! Rather embarrassing to say the least. Oh well, I'm human - every once and awhile I can't hold it in.

:lol that's ok, I've been known to drop some epic F bombs at myself when I crash or cramp up.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
This is why you don't get your Race Wheels until CA....

Everyone remind Larry for me that he suppose to be Tapering this week....

super slim

Zen MBB Master
How did I KNOW that the video would end in a CRASH!!!!????
Is it from past experiences??

Iam glad that you and ESPECIALLY the V, was not hurt in any way!!!

MOST of that bike path looked great and so GREEN!!!

How did the wide handle bars feel on that winding bike path compared to your suicide bars?

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
How did the wide handle bars feel on that winding bike path compared to your suicide bars?
I still prefer my little stubby handlebar, especially on the flats. I rode exclusively with them for better part of a year and a half. That is about 25K miles. It is hard to go back to the full handlebar. Biggest issue I have is it getting in the way of getting going and sharp turns.
I am still very twitchy on the full handlebar as well. For instance letting go with one hand to get my water bottle I weave all over the place, whereas with my stubby handlebar I was rock solid just holding onto the bar a few inches from center. It will come in time. I'll probably be used to them by the time RAAM is over, then I'll want to change them back to the stubby for the pure speed to do some velodrome events in July.
The plus side is for the climbing - more leverage.

Apollo

I still prefer my little stubby handlebar, especially on the flats. I rode exclusively with them for better part of a year and a half. That is about 25K miles. It is hard to go back to the full handlebar. Biggest issue I have is it getting in the way of getting going and sharp turns..
I don't know if the reach is much changed between both handlebars, but if you really like the narrow position, could you use the tops of these bars to imitate the hand position you had with the stubby handlebars?