Sram XD Driver

RAR

I have a 2015 Silvio that I want to up grade to an 11 speed with a Sram XD driver. The bike currently has the stock Cruzbike 10 speed wheels and hubs. My question is ,will the XD driver fit on my stock hub ?

Thanks, Rick

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Doubtful
So the XD driver is just another standard like Shimano or Campy. Most hub manufacturers make their hubs along with 2-3 different types of free hubs that accept the actual cassette. So what you'll need to figure out is who makes the hubs on your wheels and then you can check wether or not that brand makes an XD drive compatible freehub. Most XD drive freehubs are around $70-100 depending on the brand.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Any specific need for the XD Driver? SRAM now makes an 11x40 cassette compatible with the Shimano Free-hubs.
The XD Drive gives you access to the 10T and 42T-50T cassette ranges needed for a 1x11 setup.
If you are staying 2x11 you shouldn't need much more than 11x40 in most cases and it would be cheaper to put an 11speed Shimano free hub on your existing wheel. $30 roughly.

If you wanted to get that route your cheapest option would be to get something like a DTSwiss350 hub with an XD Driver kit; and have someone re-lace your wheel with it. Probably would cost about $400 and would give you a very nice wheel for the price.