Stall speed of your Cruzbike?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
When did you add a headlight and Tail light, as this black stealth vehicle would be hard to see!
Double super flashes on that back can't see in photo and a 14ft flag/training aid' that folded up to 6inch to stow when out on deserted country roads.

Rod Butler

I went for my first ride today (2hrs) on a hard dirt path and got my first experience of stall speed. Quite a surprise.
Luckily there was a soft grassy verge because I fell over a few times at low speed with some slippage.
Very exhilarating though and enough progress to see the promise of better times.
By the way, it was very tricky trying to extricate myself from that frame laying sideways on the ground.
The middle of a week day so the absence of onlookers provided some relief.
I clearly have a very long way to go. It would be nice to eventually be able to turn a corner..... :)

Markopolo

I went for my first ride today (2hrs) on a hard dirt path and got my first experience of stall speed. Quite a surprise.
Luckily there was a soft grassy verge because I fell over a few times at low speed with some slippage.
Very exhilarating though and enough progress to see the promise of better times.
By the way, it was very tricky trying to extricate myself from that frame laying sideways on the ground.
The middle of a week day so the absence of onlookers provided some relief.
I clearly have a very long way to go. It would be nice to eventually be able to turn a corner..... :)

Oh Goody! My S40 shows up at the end of this week.