T50 - Everyone likes a bike you can kick start

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
FYI by my counting of the kickstarter page there are only 20 frames lefts in the July deliver batch... so that's T50 minus 20 and counting.

Lucia

Administrator
Staff member
Heads up y'all - someone just cancelled a pledge for RED T50 FRAME SET! Have at it or spread the word :)

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Heads up y'all - someone just cancelled a pledge for RED T50 FRAME SET! Have at it or spread the word :)
Well hey I only said I'd wait until the first 50 where gone. Red one is mine now :) Now I have to rethink my build and do something worth of that color. Of course now I have to decide if I pair that with Black, Yellow, or Blue...... Decisions Decisions Decisions. ...

EDIT>>>> pluckyblond says yellow; so looks like I have next winters first project.

Note: for those that know my story a RED bike means a lot; so this is pretty cool to have a rare one so apologies to any that I beat out getting it.

Last edited:

bret

When someone gets to that point; I can post links to buy those parts as I used them on my Quest v2 reclamation projects, works well if you want to chase that setup on the Q's. So they should work well on the T50

I have a Quest with 1x8 gears, and I'm looking into putting a front derailleur on. I'd like to know the parts to use.

Thanks.