Team Cruzbike's Next Climbing Challenge

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
So in 2016 we won the California Triple Crown Double Century Stage Race Series so for 2017 lets try something new. How about another 3 race series focused on hard races that climb many feet but at only 100 mile distance. Now don't get all disappointed that the distance will be shorter this year because the climbing aspect makes up for the lack of mileages and then takes it to a whole new level. The first event is 106 miles with 14,000' of climbing and the second event is basically one long 75 mile hill climb with the race ending at the summit so no DH to regain time lost while climbing. The third event I did last year as the middle part of my 200 mile event and my time would have placed me in 3rd so I think I can do even better this year if I focus on that middle 100 miles. Oh and the first and third events are held within the 200 mile event that day so naturally I'll try and do the double and hope my 100 mile time is fast enough to get me a solid KOM challenge result.

We have also contacted the organizers ahead of time and they have given their full approval for the Vendetta to compete on a level playing field with all other bike options.

http://planetultra.com/portfolio/king-of-the-mountains/