Test ride near Torpnto

Jeffyboy

Hi folks,
I live in Hamilton Ontario and am interested in the Quest. However I would like to test ride the bike before shelling out the bucks and we don't have any dealers around these parts. I have never ridden a recumbent before so I would also need some training. I currently ride a DF but am getting tired of the sore shoulders back wrists and backside that accompany longer rides. If there is anyone within a couple hours drive of Hamilton with a CB they would be willing to let me try out I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

Jeffyboy

Hi Wallace. There are no dealers of Cruzbikes in Toronto or even Ontario at this time. After not getting any offers from any folks in the Toronto Area to come and test ride their bikes I decided to get in touch with Daniel Lavigne in Montreal, who is listed on the Cruzbike Dealers site (As mzweili has mentioned above). He was very friendly and answered all my questions about the Cruzbike and recumbents in general. He arranged some test rides for me to do in Montreal and the surrounding area, with a couple of his recumbents and a couple of his friends recumbents. I had the opportunity to try out a Cruzbike Kit Bike which a friend of his had made, a Cruzbike Quest which he had sold to a friend in the area and his own Cruzbike Softrider and a Maxarya LWB recumbent. After trying out all these bikes and having a good laugh with Daniel and his friends while doing so, I decided to order a Cruzbike Quest from Daniel, which should hopefully be coming in the mail within the next few days!
My experience dealing with Daniel and his friends was very good. He is pleasant and doesn't try and push anything on anyone. If you are seriously considering getting a MBB FWD recumbent Daniel is a great guy to get in touch with. It is unfortunately a long way from home, but Montreal is very nice and if you plan a short trip out of it, it is well worth it.

Th
Hi Wallace. There are no dealers of Cruzbikes in Toronto or even Ontario at this time. After not getting any offers from any folks in the Toronto Area to come and test ride their bikes I decided to get in touch with Daniel Lavigne in Montreal, who is listed on the Cruzbike Dealers site (As mzweili has mentioned above). He was very friendly and answered all my questions about the Cruzbike and recumbents in general. He arranged some test rides for me to do in Montreal and the surrounding area, with a couple of his recumbents and a couple of his friends recumbents. I had the opportunity to try out a Cruzbike Kit Bike which a friend of his had made, a Cruzbike Quest which he had sold to a friend in the area and his own Cruzbike Softrider and a Maxarya LWB recumbent. After trying out all these bikes and having a good laugh with Daniel and his friends while doing so, I decided to order a Cruzbike Quest from Daniel, which should hopefully be coming in the mail within the next few days!
My experience dealing with Daniel and his friends was very good. He is pleasant and doesn't try and push anything on anyone. If you are seriously considering getting a MBB FWD recumbent Daniel is a great guy to get in touch with. It is unfortunately a long way from home, but Montreal is very nice and if you plan a short trip out of it, it is well worth it.

Thank you for the information it has been very helpful as I'm also considered the Quest.

Wallace