The content you want to post is not allowed.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Hi Jim due to a large rash of spammers this spring; the forum normally won't allow new users to post http:// links until that have at least 10 posts or have been around for at least 10 days. You can certainly craft you ad and post it before you hit that number you just won't be able to ad links or use banned phrases. Since you took the time to ask. I will manually bump your post count. Give me about 5 minutes and you'll be able to post with complete normal abilities.

Jim

Hi Jim due to a large rash of spammers this spring; the forum normally won't allow new users to post http:// links until that have at least 10 posts or have been around for at least 10 days. You can certainly craft you ad and post it before you hit that number you just won't be able to ad links or use banned phrases. Since you took the time to ask. I will manually bump your post count. Give me about 5 minutes and you'll be able to post with complete normal abilities.
Thanks very much. I got it posted today. I appreciate your kindness.

Kit Bradley

I am also having the problem of being unable to post a thread, mine in the Cruzbike Class section. Askin' for some help, please!

ed72

Zen MBB Master
I spent an hour typing my 2 year Keto experience for the "Diet: Low Carb and ultra Cycling thread" and I got the "The content you want to post is not allowed" banner.

Osiris

Zen MBB Master
I'm having the same issue, but it isn't consistent. Sometimes I'm able to post something, other times I get the message saying that the content I want to post is not allowed. I'm not attempting to post links, upload pictures, or anything unusual -- just replying to existing threads, or editing my own threads gets me that message. I'm wondering if even this post will be allowed...

I'm having the same issue, but it isn't consistent. Sometimes I'm able to post something, other times I get the message saying that the content I want to post is not allowed. I'm not attempting to post links, upload pictures, or anything unusual -- just replying to existing threads, or editing my own threads gets me that message. I'm wondering if even this post will be allowed...
You have 12 postings on one month old account. That should allow the activity you like. Maybe @ratz (our moderator) can help.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet

You are over the thresholds now you shouldn't be running into problems anymore if you are let me know.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
@ratz,
I have had some instances of the same error. It appears that in addition to the lack of reaching the threshold numbers of posts/days there are several other criteria that get that error. I think that one of them might be if someone else has posted a reply between the time that you start typing a reply and hitting "Post Reply". A second possibility is that you might be logging out. I seem to get logged out of the Cruzbike site frequently even though I click "stay logged in". I am wondering if it has any relation to using an old 2011 iMac, with Safar, that we often have many windows/tabs open, etc.

Any thoughts Ratz?

Cheers,
Ben.

@ratz,
I have had some instances of the same error. It appears that in addition to the lack of reaching the threshold numbers of posts/days there are several other criteria that get that error. I think that one of them might be if someone else has posted a reply between the time that you start typing a reply and hitting "Post Reply". A second possibility is that you might be logging out. I seem to get logged out of the Cruzbike site frequently even though I click "stay logged in". I am wondering if it has any relation to using an old 2011 iMac, with Safar, that we often have many windows/tabs open, etc.

Any thoughts Ratz?

Cheers,
Ben.
I often get logged out on my android phone using chrome but not my desktop also using chrome. I did find clearing my browser cache fixed it for a short time but it is back to logging me out now

agfrag

Hello, I am seeing the error as well, and I am writing a short introductory newbie post, no offensive content that I can see. Do I need to do something different as a newbie? Wait longer? Reply to other posts?

Hello, I am seeing the error as well, and I am writing a short introductory newbie post, no offensive content that I can see. Do I need to do something different as a newbie? Wait longer? Reply to other posts?
Dave, I think you’l find your answer in the posts #2 and #13 of this thread. It worked for me.

agfrag

Thanks Mathew.

vis Post#2: So I guess I wait until the 11th, that is my 10 day anniversary! No probs...
Post #13 Haven't had any problems getting logged out... to my knowledge lol...!!!

JerseyJim

I was just about to post about a useful T50 accessory I made and I ran into the same problem. I have posted before but this is the first time I'm doing so with pictures. Since it's a project/build post it wouldn't make sense without showing members how to do it. Any chance I can get this post bumped so I can share this?

BTW, my last post was in July 2017 (after delivery of my T50 frameset) I think that was more than 10 days ago ;-)

Last edited: