Upgraded S30 Silvio for sale

Ifan Payne

I'm selling my Silvio S30 for $3,250. I saw a prototype of the T50 at the recumbent bike show in Cinncinati, fell in love with it, and have bought one on Kickstarter.

I bought the Silvio frame and then built it up as follows:

Spyre SLC disk brakes
Shimano Deaore HB-M525A hubs
SRAM Red fron derailleur
FSA 165 cranks with 50/34 chainrings
SRAM 11/36 cassette
SRAM XO rear derailleur
SRAM Red brifters
Mavic Open Pro wheels
Continental Gator Hardshell 28mm rires
Volae wide comfort carbon seat
Ventist Volae wide comfort seat Pad
ADEM adjustable Headrest

I will include the bottle cage for which I had the back locking plate machine before Cruzbike started selling their version. I will ship the bike anywhere at buyer's cost.

Attachments

• IMG_8390_resize.JPG
    IMG_8390_resize.JPG
    541.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_8391_resize.JPG
    IMG_8391_resize.JPG
    588.2 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_8392_resize.JPG
    IMG_8392_resize.JPG
    522 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_8394_resize.JPG
    IMG_8394_resize.JPG
    677.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_8395_resize.JPG
    IMG_8395_resize.JPG
    536.3 KB · Views: 241

Joel Gese

I'm selling my Silvio S30 for $3,250. I saw a prototype of the T50 at the recumbent bike show in Cinncinati, fell in love with it, and have bought one on Kickstarter.

Spyre SLC disk brakes
SRAM Red fron derailleur
SRAM 11/36 cassette
SRAM XO rear derailleur
SRAM Red brifters
Mavic Open Pro wheels
ADEM adjustable Headrest

I will include the bottle cage for which I had the back locking plate machine before Cruzbike started selling their version. I will ship the bike anywhere at buyer's cost.

Joel Gese

Hi Ifan, I have three questions. Where are You located? Will you ship the bike? Also do you have the original seat as well. I am very interested in your bike. Joel Gese, Spokane, WA ,

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Great looking bike. It looks in perfect condition. How many miles have you done on it?

Ifan Payne

Hi Geese,

1) I am in central New Mexico.
2) Yes I will ship the bike anywhere at the buyer's cost.
3) Yes, I do still have the original seat and seat pad.

Jeffrey Ritter

ADEM adjustable Headrest QUOTE]

Hans, I sadly do not want to buy it, since I already have one, but fascinated by the spring support you put under the seat. Can you describe that install in more detail? Thanks in advance.

Ifan Payne

Dropping my price on the Silvio S30 to $2,950. I will ship it anywhere in the US for a flat $75.00.

Here are the specs again

Spyre SLC disk brakes
SRAM Red fron derailleur
SRAM 11/36 cassette
SRAM XO rear derailleur
SRAM Red brifters
Mavic Open Pro wheels
ADEM adjustable Headrest

BikeGary

Hi! is it possible to mount a trunk bag on the back of your bike? And is it still available?
-Gary

Ifan Payne

Gary -

Yes, It is still available.

Depending on what type of trunk bag you have in mind, the answer is yes. I am including a selection, others on this forum I am sure can direct you towards other solutions.

Silvio With Arkel Bag.JPG Silvio-Viscachy.jpg IMG_3803.JPG

BikeGary

One other question. Clearance for fenders on the S30? Would I have to use the narrowest low clearance fenders? I haven't been riding in the rain since I left Seattle as San Diego rain has like zero visibility, a wall of water, vs that never ending mist. So this is more of a general question.

Ifan Payne

OK, so first - the rack is a Jandd front rack used as rear rack , and the full fit-out is here http://www.patricklyford.com/2012/06/

Second, a number of folks use Roadracer 2 fenders. I bought a set and started to get them ready for mounting but never finished that project, so if you were to buy the Silvio I would toss them in the box for you.

If you search "silvio fender" on this forum you will come up with some alternatives.

Lief

Guru Schmuru
@BikeGary - I searched for my post on custom fender fitment and found that I don't have one.

It might not be relevant to many/most/all folks anymore - the newer models were able to contribute improved design considerations for things like fenders - but I really should post my setup at least for posterity.

So if any of these fine folks need YAI (yet another idea) for fenders; they will have it.

Ifan Payne

Spyre SLC disk brakes
SRAM Red fron derailleur
SRAM 11/36 cassette
SRAM XO rear derailleur
SRAM Red brifters
Mavic Open Pro wheels
ADEM adjustable Headrest

SOLD