What recumbents should cops use?

This was a title on one of the treads at BROL http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=46383
As a satisfied Sofrider rider I of course suggested a Sofrider.
Only one person had a complaint after I posted after my suggestion does that mean cops are going to order Sofriders?
If a critical person tested a Sofrider for a few months I think they would agree it would suit the police well?
What’s wrong with the readers at BROL why didn’t they complain even more about the Sofrider?
Maybe more of them will also order one to test for them self and see how practical it is. :?: ;) :D

Peder

JonB

Zen MBB Master
They should have a tall upright to get the head higher up so they can better see to all sides.

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
I'll get booed for this, but I agree with Jon. Cops need uprights and they also need mountain bikes because they have to jump curbs, ride across country, down stairs, over obstacles....

Mark

JonB

Zen MBB Master
Mark B wrote: I'll get booed for this, but I agree with Jon. Cops need uprights and they also need mountain bikes because they have to jump curbs, ride across country, down stairs, over obstacles....

Mark
And with 2 wheeled electric assist so they can get a boost to speed up if they need it.

JonB wrote:
Mark B wrote: I'll get booed for this, but I agree with Jon. Cops need uprights and they also need mountain bikes because they have to jump curbs, ride across country, down stairs, over obstacles....

Mark
And with 2 wheeled electric assist so they can get a boost to speed up if they need it.

Haven’t any of you been on trails that works just put on the right tires. :D Going down stairs also works but I don’t have any reason for doing that. :? You can ask Jim about climbing a curb. ;)
Standing tall V1 has a higher seat but of course it is lower then MTB because your feet reach the ground! :eek: The police can wear a British hat? :cool: Seriously they can mount a rack and mount a light high and a siren. It might be a utility job for Doug or John? :?:

Why should cops have a fast comfortable ride? :oops: Just think if you were stopped for speeding on your Silvio with a cop on a Sofrider? :cry: That might also be a good reason for cops to stay on MTB? :mrgreen:

Peder

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Peder Torgersen wrote:
JonB wrote:

Mark

Haven’t any of you been on trails that works just put on the right tires. :D Going down stairs also works but I don’t have any reason for doing that. :? You can ask Jim about climbing a curb. ;)
Standing tall V1 has a higher seat but of course it is lower then MTB because your feet reach the ground! :eek: The police can wear a British hat? :cool: Seriously they can mount a rack and mount a light high and a siren. It might be a utility job for Doug or John? :?:

Why should cops have a fast comfortable ride? :oops: Just think if you were stopped for speeding on your Silvio with a cop on a Sofrider? :cry: That might also be a good reason for cops to stay on MTB? :mrgreen:

Peder

Master the Sofrider bunny-hop, Peder, then we'll talk! ;) :lol: :lol:

Mark