What's a G-Out?

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Can't imagine airborne on vendetta. But can imagine landing. I am not ready for that.
That's the beauty of dual suspended Silvio V1.0, with 28 mm tyres, when you jump 5 cattle grids in 2 km, riding slightly downhill pedalling at 45 mph, landing on two wheels with NO BOUNCE, with 2 motor cycle cops closely following you on Cycle Oregon 2013!

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
You know what Charles would say. Sounds like a wild ride. Those cops were probably waiting to pick up the pieces.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
At the bottom of this intermediate hill there were two cyclists on the ground 200 m after a cattle grid!

There was 1 cop first, then a second one!
I was getting reasonable air, and slowly speed up from 30 mph, to 45 mph, as I got more confident.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Gary123 said:
I am not ready for that

You will find out if you are ready. The problem is if you slightly turn in the air. Then you get a scary landing.

I have been in the air on both my bikes. Difficult to arrange for a photographer when it happens. Charles will have to take my word for it.

Gary123

Zen MBB Master
I've been airborne sideways on a tandem after being launched over a dog at 30 mph. Got scraped up a little but poor dog got worse. I like rubber on the road if possible.