Yellow Vendetta medium chainstay

twhbent

Hello,
I'm wanting to purchase a medium chain stay for my yellow Vendetta.
If you have or know of someone that has one to sell please contact me.
I have the large chain stay on my Vendetta that I would also trade for a medium.
Thank you, Tony.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Which model Vendetta?
For example, my older model V won't fit more recent models.
I needed to "test" out a large chainstay - and the "yellow" one from V2.<whatever>, seemed to work just fine for my V20.
The only thing I had to do was "grind" out the space for the derailleur hanger a little.
I am not sure about the new grey V20, but to the best of my knowledge the red and grey V20 are using the same front frame components.
Hopefully Robert can chime in and correct me or agree.

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
The newer chainstay has a different interface at the dropout of the fork, so there is not a lot of compatibility there.

Never fear as here soon I will have an option to replace the entire front end with a new fork and chainstay, as well as the newer boom and slider should someone want to do so.

I should note that these parts will be available to Cruzbike owners for repair replacements only for existing parts, not for home projects etc.

1happyreader

zen/child method
available to Cruzbike owners for repair replacements only for existing parts, not for home projects etc
Sigh,,, sadly a Silvio 1.0 getting a new boom to improve front derailleur mounting sounds like a project.
Definately a project to get a new fork for front disk brakes and wider tires on a touring Silvio 1.0.

Glad to hear cruzbike is publicly addressing repair parts.
Having a Standard boom has got to help make this possible.
later,,,, bye

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Sigh,,, sadly a Silvio 1.0 getting a new boom to improve front derailleur mounting sounds like a project.
Nah not that hard; and since we have a Silvio 2.1 in the basement; you can bet their might be a photo diary on how to do it eventually. but then that might have to wait for the snow. Bring on the upgrades!

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
I should clarify a bit -

This kit will not fit every bike - there will have to be clarifications of what model it is needed for. For example, the older Silvios this will not work. Changing the fork on those models to this one would alter the geometry and create some strange handling qualities.

Details to follow.

Robert

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Is there a spare Silvio V1.0 front suspension rubber expanding boot, as mine is split at the max. diameter.