You many have heard: Larry crashed again

Suz

Larry! Be careful! :) So glad you are ok, you may want to look into those softball sliding pants Plucky Blonde mentioned. ;)

Gaia! My heart was racing! Sliding like that towards oncoming motorists! Oh man that was nerve-wracking. I'm glad they didn't crush you. Looks like you stayed towards the inside of the curve.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Larry! Be careful! :) So glad you are ok, you may want to look into those softball sliding pants Plucky Blonde mentioned. ;)
I actually worn shorts with thick pads on the side, but because I spun around, I spun off the seat and ended up scooting on my rear end behind the pads - Go figure - All healed up now. Thanks for your concern Suz!

Gaia! My heart was racing! Sliding like that towards oncoming motorists! Oh man that was nerve-wracking. I'm glad they didn't crush you. Looks like you stayed towards the inside of the curve.
Thanks Elliot - It was a little scary spinning around in the road like that, especially with the cars going around the corner at the same time!

Peter Michelson

Glad you are ok, spill of any kind are not fun! Bravo on getting back up, and finishing. It does seem from the video that you were running smooth making so impressive speeds before the crash. Did you notice anything strange while riding after the crash? It sounds like there is a grinding, or rubbing noise as your pedaling. Are you spinning Q-rings, 94 osymertric rings. Your big ring is bouncing while your pedaling. Thanks for sharing the video.