Quest v2 20 inch excellent condition

jen

Reluctant sale $800 ono - in excellent condition with 2x sets of rims and tyres. Currently running with schwalbe marathon very suitable for all surfaces.

Attachments

• 20171215_165026.jpg
    20171215_165026.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 105

jen

Where is the bike located ? Willing to ship ?
Sorry for the late reply - i missed it on my email. We are in Whitebridge Newcastle - willing to ship - greyhound shipping in a standard bike box appears the cheapest from our findings particularly if collected from their depot. Where are you located? Cheers

jen

What is the size of the wheels, and tyres?
Sorry for the late reply... I thought I had replied to this post... it appears not; my apologies.
The wheel size is 20 inches; I have two different rim sizes - the new ones made to fit the all surface wider tyres.
I have photos; however they are too many MB for here. Would you like me to send them to an email address for you
Sorry for the late reply - i missed it on my email. We are in Whitebridge Newcastle - willing to ship - greyhound shipping in a standard bike box appears the cheapest from our findings particularly if collected from their depot. Where are you located? Cheers
I have just realized you are from Florida; I am NSW Australia 2290. I could ship overseas... not quite sure where to start with that - post office? Cheers

jen

Apologies for not replying to this earlier... I thought I had... 20 inch wheels - 2 sets of rims for two different tyres - one set fits 20 inch x 1.1/8 - Schwalbe Durano; the other fits 20 inch x 1.50 - Schwalbe Marathon tyres. I could send all photos to your email if you prefer for your perusal. 1MB max for each image here only. Cheers

bret

Hello,

From the angle of the photo, I can't be certain, but it has the 'short' chainstay - 20 inch wheels only (not 26")?

I think you have this bicycle on Gumtree, and I pointed another member to it a few days ago. I hope he buys it. I have one already myself.

crazy_ebot

Bret, know any shipping methods that won’t charge me $300 (AU) to go from Westbridge to Inglewood?

Perth is great, but the nice weather is offset by transport costs. ;)

bret

No knowledge. I'll start searching the Internet if I have to do this. As the bike will fold into a suitcase, maybe 'unaccompanied baggage' would do, and there used to be inexpensive extra luggage on Qantas domestic - but I don't know more than that.

jen

The cruzbike is now sold and currently on its way to its new home in Inglewood. Thank you and enjoy. Cheers