Zwift ride invite 4/5/18

CruzLike

Guru
Hi All
Tonight is another ride that I enjoy doing on Zwift. Normally we have 4 riders doing the ride an chatting on the Discord Cruzbike channel. Ride starts at 7:30 EDT. See you then.

Here is the description of the ride.
If this sounds complicated to you, just in the "D" group then cruise at your own pace.

ZHR Hare & Hounds Ride
This is a group handicap race in which groups of riders will set off at timed intervals, the quickest going last; the aim is for a group to catch the one in front and/or stay away from the group behind them in hot pursuit. The key to success is working together, as no lone rider should be capable by themselves of catching the group ahead.

Please choose the correct group for you:

D - up to 2.5 w/kg
C - 2.5 to 3.2 w/kg
B - 3.2 to 4.0 w/kg
A - 4.0 w/kg and higher

If your average power is above the specified limits for your group, you will be disqualified. Please choose the correct group for your ability.

Riders who have not joined ZwiftPower and agreed to the data storage and sharing conditions will be excluded from the final results.

Power-ups are allowed
You can use our Discord channel to talk to each other: discord.gg/bVURRmG
Please join our Strava Group: www.strava.com/clubs/zhr1

Please go to www.tinyurl.com/teamZHR for more details.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Sounds like a pile of fun. I just got my own trainer so once I get it set up, Zwift account, learn how to use them both and as bonus points Strava and discord whew, tired just thinking about all this learning, then I'll be with you some nights. But mostly chasing my kids.. they are the hares! Try catch them!

I'm probably going to need a bunch of help once I get far enough to get connected on swift I'll let you know (but don't count on it in the next couple weeks, but looking forward with mucho anticipation.

I love your reports - they are always very encouraging - keep them coming.

Cheers,

Ben.