SRAM Partial Component Package
Limited Quantities. Final sale. Warehouse Clearance sale items cannot be returned.
We are pleased to offer a partial component packagefor our Cruzbike S40 or V20c framesets . These are SRAM brand components that are currently hard to find at many shops. You will need to add a few remaining parts (see the list below) but this kit will get you far along in building one sweet Cruzbike and will make the process faster and easier because you won't have to wait for components!
Plus, you can't beat the pricing of this SRAM gear.
The SRAM Partial Component Package includes:
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1170 11-32 (11 Speed)
- Crankset: SRAM Rival 50/34T rings and 170mm arms, 24mm spindle
- Shifters/Levers: Sram Rival 22 Road
- Front Derailleur: SRAM Rival 22 Yaw (with chain keeper)
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Rival 22 - 11 speed
The remaining parts you would need to complete a build would be:
- Wheelset/Tires of your choice - through axle frames are 142mm and 100mm spacing with 12mm axles. Note that the frame sets come with the axles already.
- Compatible Bottom Bracket - the S40 requires a 65mm external bearing English threaded style. The V20c uses an internal bearing English threaded T47 style. You should be able to find a compatible BB for the cranks relatively easily.
Pair of compatible disc brake calipers - if you are building up an S40, you will need some road lever compatible disc brake calipers. The front AND rear uses the same type of 140/160 adapter (See Images below).
The V20c would need road compatible calipers, with a 140/160 adapter for the rear. The front caliper for the V20c is a direct mount to the fork (see images below), though some types might require an adapter depending on the brand.
- Pair of 160mm brake rotors that will work with your hubs.
- Chain - Usually the S40 and V20C in stock form use about 3-6 links more than a typical stock chain, so you would want to pick up two chains and have access to a chain breaker tool.
- Cable housing and brake cables - length may vary depending on your setup, but for the rear brake I recommend a tandem length cable to ensure that it reaches no matter your height.
With these SRAM components as the heart of your build you will ensure a great base build for your frameset. As always, we are here to answer your questions as well.